We have been producing regular video or photography content for the Wroclaw City Council for almost a decade. This time, we were commissioned by the Wrocław Centre for Social Development to produce a series of doodle video animations (also known as whiteboard animations) as part of a social campaign on first aid. The films were screened at events and on monitors in Wrocław’s public transport.
On Vireo Media’s side was the comprehensive preparation of the production from A to Z, i.e:
- development of film scripts on the basis of guidelines from first aid specialists
- preparation of graphic designs
- recording of the drawing process
- editing 10 videos
- selection of background music
- postproduction of video and sound
- adding animation and special effects
The Wroclaw Social Development Centre is an organisational unit of the Municipality of Wroclaw. Our activities are aimed at senior citizens, foreigners living in Wrocław, children, young people, parents and all Wrocław residents.
All the videos in the Helping is Cool series can be seen at this link:
Tell us your goals and needs